Art NF1815 – Flocklined; Patterned Grip; 18 Mil Thickness
|Sizes available||S; M; L; XL; XXL|
|Thickness of gloves||about 0.45mm (18 Mil) (Single wall measured at back of palm)|
|Length of gloves||about 380mm (15 Inch)|
- Made from specially formulated Acrylonitrile Butadiene compound that provides outstanding protection against a wide range of chemicals including strong detergents, greases, oils, most solvents and acids.
- Offers superior resistance to abrasion, cut and puncture compared with natural rubber gloves.
- Higher durability and longer wear than natural rubber gloves.
- Does not contain latex protein.
- The patterned palm and fingers give excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- Cotton flock-lining offers added comfort and better absorption of perspiration.
- Comply with US FDA CFR 21 Part 177.2600 & EC Regulation No. 1935/2004 for food contact applications.
- Conform to European standards EN420, EN388, EN374-2, EN374-3 and certified to CE Category III (PPE of Complex Design).
- 15” length gloves available for application where longer gloves are more appropriate.